Verbatim ABS is a high quality 3D printing filament manufactured by Verbatim, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Kaguku Media Japan. It is produced under tightly controlled process with imported raw materials and its quality cannot be matched from other filament brands.
ABS (Acrylonitrite Butadie Styrene) is a common 3D printing filament which is highly heat resistant and tough. It is most suitable for printing utility parts and tools. ABS is a petroleum based plastic and we recommend it to be used with enclosed printer and under highly ventilated environment.
Verbatim ABS Key Features:
- Imported raw materials.
- Tightly controlled manufacturing process. Filament diameter variance is less than 0.05mm.
- Specially designed light but strong filament spool gives a smooth and stable movements.
- Each filament is stored vacuum sealed packaging with desiccant attached inside. The whole packaged is protected by a sturdy box.
- Compatible with ZMorph 3D Fabricator and most 3D printer brands.
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm ±0.05mm
- Recommended print temperature: (ABS) 230-240 °C
- Recommended bed temperature: (ABS) 100-120 ºC
- Net weight：1kg
- Product gross weight: 1.5kg
- Spool diameter: 200mm
- Spool depth: 72mm
- Hub diameter: 102mm
- Hub hole diameter: 51mm
We are the Official Sole Distributor of Verbatim 3D printing filaments in China