The concept is simple - use the daylight emitted from an LCD screen to polymerise resin that is tailored to that wavelength and intensity. All other 3D printers that polymerise resin use a combination of both daylight and UV light at considerably higher intensities. Photocentric has been able to make this work by developing the world’s most sensitive daylight resins. The power of this idea is profound. What might seem to be disadvantages- that it works solely in daylight and it works with orders of magnitude lower intensities of light are actually its greatest strengths.
Liquid Crystal Precision has an ultra high resolution LCD screen. This 5" 2K resolution display can produce an XY resolution of 45 microns, making the machine very suitable for designers, engineers, dentists, jewellers and hearing aid manufacturers to produce small sized detailed objects with high precision and accuracy.
Key features and specifications:
- Technology: Daylight Polymer Printing
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 57.8x37.6x34.6cm
- Resin: Photocentric Daylight Resin (250g included)
- Layer Thickness: 25,50,100 microns
- XY Resolution: 45 microns
- Build Platform (WxDxH): 123mm x 69mm x 160mm
- Software: Creative Workshop (1 year license included)
- Compatible OS: Windows
- Warrantee: 1 year
- Made in UK
Free shipping in Mainland China. Shipping time is scheduled to be Dec2017 - Jan2018, subject to manufacturer shipping date.
Check here for other Liquid Crystal 3D Printers.